Looking back at Secondary Photos on Facebook, realized that many things have changed. I used to be able to see Boyfriend every day but now, i couldn't even see him. My close friends in secondary school are no longer that close to me. We either became strangers, enemies or just hi-bye friends. It doesn't really bother why we became this way as it either meant we were never meant to be friends or we just don't "click" or we just have misunderstandings or you all just like to leave in the past and not move forward. All i can say is i'm over the past and have been constantly moving forward.
MemeClique♥
EstherBeloved♥
SaiGang♥
Emily♥
Still... I'm thankful for my best friends and closest friends for being there up till now. Up till now, nothing have changed in our friendship. Even if we don't meet for days, weeks or months, once we meet, everything is just back to normal. Making fun and disturbing one another, playing stupid games and chit-chatting about our daily lives and other nonsense.
BelovedBoyfriend♥♥
Of course, I'm thankful towards Boyfriend. Even though he is so far away from me, but our frequent WhatsApp messages motivates each other and also no matter what happen to me, he is updated and there for me. He might not be there at the right moment, but eventually i will still be able to receive his encouragement, love and care. I'm thankful that we are so far away from each other yet our feelings NEVER change. I never believe in such thing as "Feelings Fade" because it will only happen unless you stop trying or you are finding an excuse for yourself.
Family♥♥♥
Last but not least, most importantly, I'm of course most thankful for my FAMILY<3 always="always" and="and" are="are" downs.="downs." encouragement="encouragement" everyday="everyday" everything="everything" from="from" hey="hey" in="in" including="including" just="just" loved="loved" me="me" motivates="motivates" my="my" nbsp="nbsp" ones="ones" onstant="onstant" p="p" persevere="persevere" really="really" studies.="studies." thank="thank" that="that" the="the" them="them" there="there" throughout="throughout" to="to" ups="ups" you="you">
3>
Always be thankful with what you have, don't ask for more.
Move on ...






No comments:
Post a Comment