18 September 2012

Updates in Life

HAPPY BELATED 2 YEARS 7 MONTHS MY BOY <3 p="p">Once again being alone in Singapore hoping he will be here for me when i need him and of course celebrate happy occasions together (: But it's okay. Only left with 3 more months and he will back. Im so looking forward to him coming back.

Yesterday, Penny, Darren, Weijing, Wilson and I had dinner with Austin as a "FAREWELL" dinner for him. He will leaving for Korea tonight at 1am + flight. I really hope all the best for his trip and hope he will have fun! (: The meme clique is all overseas having exchange programmes except for me and Qistina. Thus, we will be going out tmr to have fun together!!!! (: *Looking Forward*
Esther Beloved is also currently at Taiwan and will be back this Friday! Hope she's taking good care of herself and having fun over there (:

I've got my results last night. It was really really really damn bad.... It's like... the worst results i ever had in my entire life till now. :( and because of this, it woke me up. I really cannot slack anymore :( really really cannot. I must study really really hard and get good grades so as to not disappoint my parents and everyone that care for me (:

I really appreciate the immediate care i have from my dearest friends once i tweeted i was upset. Qistina, Jaslyn, Cong Han and many many more!!! SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU GUYS REALLY <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment