We became closer last night. We talked about our lives now and also i sort of helped him settle his problem with his girlfriend. His case of relationship problem was somewhat similar to SOMEONE. Shall not mention names.
oh! For this, I've to mention names. There is a guy name, Richmond. I don't really treat him as a person actually. I think he is like a dog. He went on facebook and talked to me saying, "Good Job uh! :P " I disliked him since the very beginning because he have been giving lots of trouble to my friend's relationship. When he sent me that statement. I got offended and replied scolding him. He said that he didnt mean anything. Instead he is worried for me in the future when i go out to work cause im not open-minded enough. I was like WTF?! I asked what he meant. He said that I've been saying my friend without understanding what she is actually doing. I shouldn't keep saying her cause she is sad. First thing first, he is like a third-party in a relationship. Who is he to come and tell me this? Also, whatever happens between me and my friend, who is he to come and interfere and crap all these bullshits. He just a dog that loves to stick to my friend and he think what he is doing is just simply, "being there for her"! come on! he only know her for almost 2-3 months. I knew her for 6-7 years already. Even though i don't really understand her that well. But what makes him so sure he will understand her more than i do. He is really a dog full of bullshit. And for god sake he think that whatever he is doing he is very innocent. he is like damn fake acting good infront of my friend and like behind her, doing all so many other stuff. STUPID ASSHOLD BASTARD i can say.
Okay. Enough of ranting. I really cannot tolerate such nonsense thats why i have to vent somewhere rather than keeping it to myself.
Austin is coming back from KOREA on this coming Thursday. I can't wait for him to come back cause we all miss him and i want my JIHYO's cap (:
Alright i shall end my post here and continue another time.
No comments:
Post a Comment