Baby, I know that we will spending lesser and lesser times these days.
We both will be studying real hard to achieve for our O levels.
I promised you i will study hard and so i will.
After this 2-3 months, we will ahve all the time for ourselves already!
I love you, Baby! Looking forward to 12 November 2010! ^^
I just don't understand why until now this situation,
she is still trying to hurt my relationship with baby.
Could she just stop being so thick-skin and asking ridiculous questions to baby?
Irritating bitch! :x
Some day i just wish i could dig out her sickening eyes and stop her from staring!
I promised to listen to Baby so once i reached home today,
i hurried bathed and sat at my study table to do my POA homework.
In less than an hour, ive finish my homework for today already :D
I will be continuing my revision for physics later.
Today, Mr Kumar and Mdm Puvan were not in school.
And it seem like SOMEONE took the chance that noone is here to protect us,
and come bully our class!
My STEADY is caught for having short skirt and is chased home?
Wth! Eh Miss!!! Your class so many girls with short skirt dont catch.
come my class catch my class girl for what?
You bad mood so? Also not an excuse to vent on us right?
You are close to ur close so? biasness lah!
It is my classmate's fault for having short skirt but if you dont catch ur own class's one,
you have no right to catch our's too!
Cause this is call UNFAIR!
ARGH!
What a irritating day today! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment