10 August 2010

I love Baby so much!♥
It had been quite sometime since i posted.
Today, we had so much fun!
We met up early in the morning to get our couple rings done :)
Then at 12.30pm, we met the rest at bus 154.
We took bus 154 wanting to go Sunset Way to eat at Fortune Cuisine.
Who knows, Mr David Chua checked and it was closed.
So, we decided to eat Sakae Sushi instead.
We waited for like an hour plus just for the buffet timing to start!
Shawn, Jaslyn, Baby and I sat on the same table.
We were like joking playing and eating so much food! Really fun :D
After eating, it was kinda late already.
So we took train back to Boon Lay and then bought Baby's school bag.
Soon, Baby sent me home and now im home! :D
Had to get back to study mood already.
This will probably be my last outing for now till my O levels are over.
Really gotta study already!
I shall end my post here!
Baby and I had enjoyed our day today and hope our friends did too!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment