After so much that have happened,
Have you already realised how impt you are to me?
No matter what happens, how unfairly you treated me,
i still went back to you willingly.
Without complains or demands...
I just want to live on happily with you.
I know now the most impt is studies, but afterall,
You are one of my priorities, definitely.
If only i could attract most of ur attention and used it well.
If only i could take up all the space you have in your heart.
If only we could always be there for one another.
Relationship does have requirements.
1. Love
2. Trust
3. Commitment
4. Time
5. Sacrifices
I believe we are slowly getting into this progress already.
So whatever it is, i would not give up and i hope you wont too.
Baby, im always loving you. Nvr ending♥

No comments:
Post a Comment