People may wonder why have i not been hanging out with my friends.
Is it because ive got a boyfriend and does not need friends anymore?
My answer is NO! Thats definately not true!
Studies had been occupying most of my time.
Hanging out with the whole big group i use to be in seems like a problem.
I feel difficult and different to communicate with them in a group.
I prefer small groups hanging out.
Im sorry to Bgf, Darling, Xm and so on...
I know ive been selfish. But please try to understand,
Im in different class from you guys.
Its difficult for me to balance.
You may think i am not trying.
Its not i don find you are impt thats why im not trying.
Its just, somethings are meant to let nature takes its course.
Im here to sincerely apologise.
Baby, ive tried my best to give in to you. Try my best to not get into any quarrels with you anymore. Im afraid to lose you somehome but i don not know how to put it in words. Ive lots of things i think i ought to let you know but i just do not know how to tell you. Im afraid. Afraid that you will get fed up and we will quarrel again. I just wish one day we could just sit down and have a talk. I do not want to feel as though im the only one putting in hardwork for this relationship. I do not mean any harm for what ive just wrote. Im just expressing my feelinsgs.

No comments:
Post a Comment