Happy 10th Birthday to WWSS TOO :D
Today, woke up as early as normal school days.
Went to Baby's house to meet him.
Walked to school while he had his "MeeSiam"! :D
Reached school, Esther and I helped Mr Kumar with some stuff.
Around 8 plus 9, got back to our seats.
Had some talks, songs, performance and so on....
School theme song? Darren and Esther is next to me :)
There was a break at 10.15am.
Walao! Give Chocolate bread! EWW! i don eat chocolate :/
After that Baby changed seats and sat next to me.
School CHEER!! Sec 5 were invited up!
HAHAS!!!! I LOVE SEC 5s 2010 :D
Hanged around the carnival. Spent my $10 coupon!
Saw JIABAO! SHIJIE! WAILEONG! & many ex westwoodians :)
MISSES PEOPLE :D
Soon, left with Baby.!
Had real lots of fun with Baby today!
I love you Baby!
It may be just 2 months but it justs feel as though we had been
tgt for ages!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment