It had been a long time since we 3 siblings spent time tgt!
Even though its said to be studying, but we had real lots fun
while walking there and walking home. ^^
Studied finish only at midnight!
Slept at 4am! And guess what? I woke up at 7+ just to text Baby!
Okay, people may be wondering what happened ytd.
The only thing i will say that happened ytd,
is Baby and I had a phone chat that made us laughed for like damn long!
Baby kept making me laugh though my back was pain!
So BAD!!!!! :P Ltr will be meeting him for lunch!
Whatever happened yesterday was the past already.
I will try my best not to bring that up again!
Oh! 5A girls!!! how many of you all over-exerted ur back and leg like me?
COME ON MAN? It seem like a joke that a girl actually
got injured just because of standing broad jump!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Don laugh at me!!!!!
I hope none of my other girl classmates are like me.
Okay lah, im done already. Mid Years are coming!
JIAYOUS EVERYONE!!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment