05 January 2010

School started yesterday!(:
Mr Kumar is not our form teacher anymore.
Instead he is our Co-Form and Mdm Puvan is our form teacher.
Mr Kumar had too much other stuff to handle alr thats why.
Chemistry teacher changed to Miss Tan CaiLing. (I know she's married :/)
Chinese changed to some new teacher ?!?!?
Maths teacher changed from Mr Lim to Mdm Fauziah :(
But she is not bad! hahas :)
Yesterday, class 5A(my class), kept talking about 4B'09 classmates.
Mr Kumar said, "You all miss ur classmates dont you? "
I wanted to say, " YES! i do miss 4B alot! "
Even though those that didnt promote, we still talked abt them.
We couldnt forget all the happy stuff that happened last two years as class 3B & 4B...

BGF is sick :( Ytd i didnt even get to really talk to her and she got to go home :(
I miss her :( I hope she will get well soon and be back by tmr!!!! :(


There is already homework for the 2nd day of school.
BORING!!! :x
The English assignment is damn difficult man!
And im so freaking tired to even do it!
Looking at all the words makes me wanna sleep sia.
So i decided to on the comp and update my blog.
Cause the previous post was so short! hahas :/
Lessons are fine so far! And im quite satisfied with Miss Tan's teaching(:
Hope i do not need to go back to guitar! HAHAS ...

No comments:

Post a Comment