No problems at all!
I hope we could turn back time but somehow i know its difficult.
If everyone could just forgive and forget everything.
Whoever is at fault, apologise and get over it!
We are suppose to be one happily CLIQUE!
I didnt study for Physics or POA test today.
Totally flunked these papers.
Especially Physics.
I really do not know how to do.
Im very disappointed in myself.
I think so is Mr Chia! But i promised him i will study
for his every test next time.
Just for this time, Im sorry! :(
After school, skipped CCA!
Went to Wilson's hse for GUITAR HERO 5!
Played Guitar, Bass then lastly, forced to sing!!
All got nicknames already. hahas.
Hidayat -> Racist
Jiayuan - > Zao Xia (Out of tune)
Jaslyn - > Booooorrrrr!!!!! HAHA XD
Austin - > Hidden Guy Talent!
ME! - > Hidden Girl Talent!
LOL! Wilson no nick name sia!!!! hahas.
Had lots of fun there until almost don want go home.
Tmr, maybe going Cleon's hse to bake cookie.
And then off to Wilson's hse again.
Maybe only.
I shall end my post till her!
Bbyes peeps :D

No comments:
Post a Comment