Dad brought us to Jurong Stadium de Sakura to eat!
YUM YUM! :D i miss the food alr :)
hahas im so hungry now! ive not ate anything since i woke up.
The 3rd time, ive been woke up by Shawn.T again.
Just to wake my BGF up. But nvm, i don mind helping :)
Hope they enjoy their outing today.
Last night went to watch Avatar!
I like the show man! I even dream of the show.
I agree with Shawn.L. I don mind watching it again sia.
I watched it in 3D form ytd somemore.
Can you imagine how nice the show was?
Wa... I miss the clique sia.
Long time nvr like meet up and really talk le.
Even to Diary, ive made progress.
Ive not been texting him or even talking to him on the phone.
Is it going to carry on this way?
Im not sure either.
Im still indecisive abt my choice...







No comments:
Post a Comment