28 December 2009

Im here to post about this girl.
She's really special and has a sad childhood.
I really idolise her for being so ambitious.
Her name is Charice.
Her singing rocks and she seem to be the only one,
that could sings Whitney Houston's songs so well!
Of course Whitney Houston still sings better :)
HAHA! Ytd, Cleon and Jas helped me alot!
Thanks so much! You guys rocks man! :D
Just now in the early afternoon, chatted with Yanyi Darling.
We seem to have get back to the past.
I really hope so. Looking forward to school reopen like NOW!
Then again, don look forward cause of BOOKS!
Okay, i got to buy assesments books and study hard alr.
Really gonna study hard.
You don believe thats ur business but thats what i wanna do!
I WANNA WATCH ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 2 :(
Who wants to watch with me? hahas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment