18 December 2009

SEC 5NA 2010, HERE I COME!!!!! :D
I waited so long for this day, its finally here.
Im satisfied with my results so far but a little upset abt my chinese.
My chinese sucks man :( But nvm, im given a chance to promote,
I shall work extra harder!! I wanna score well :)
Im glad that majority of 4NA '09 promoted to Sec 5.
The saddest thing is that Mr David Chua is not there to be with us :(
But nvm, i know he is also praying hard for us too.
Im so glad that im able to still be with my friends next year.
One more impt thing today.
HAPPY 3 YEAR 9 MONTHS TO KOK YANYI DARLING :))
So many things have changed but we didnt forget.
SO HAPPY!!!! :)
After results, me and BGF went to jp to wait for the rest.
Some went home to change while that SHAWN went cut hair and back to
school to get results.! LOL!
After that we ate at a Korean Restaurant inside Feast de.
YUM YUM! the food is delicious but sadly i cant eat beef :x
Enjoyed myself today. I wannt go out with them soon.
I miss group outings :(
BFF!!! our outing is going to be real soon!!!
I PROMISE AND I SWEAR! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment