Ya man, i kept on sayingi would not come online.
But wth? here i am online again.
Who ask me cant resist the temptation?
aiya... ive got to jus take it as a break again ba.
I swear i will really start studying soon.
I want to go Sec 5 de okay? hahas (:
Today, my brother went to jurong medial centre.
He had a dentle operation to extract his wisdom tooth.
I waited half an hour outside for him.
After that when we went home,
seeing how difficult he had to eat his food,
i feel so sad for him. hais.. hope he will be okay soon (:
Xuanjun Dearest is leaving this Thursday.
Really hope she will be fine there and have fun.
Im so gonna miss her like hell :(
I promise her i will study so i will.
I would nvr break the promise, Xuanjun (:
Jianyang, i know you have been through alot.
I know im useless. Yes, i said i will be here for you.
But i still didnt manage to console you.
Im bad at consoling, im sorry.
I just really wish you will cheer up.
Seeing you like that really..... im sad too :(
CHEER UP BROTHER :D
TAGS REPLIES:
X-lynn: hahas yah i know you are here. thanks LilPiggy(: tkcares and ily too(:
Xuanjun: Hahas got you always here how can i be sad? ltr i sad you also sad. i wont want to see you sad right? no matter how sad i am, i got so many friends by my side, i would still cheer up de. thanks alot! and yes, im coming online on wed no matter what just for you. Just that these days, i cant resist the temptation thats why. sorry uh. hahas.i will de. trust me (:
No comments:
Post a Comment