Im so bored now.
My mum occupied the computer since the evening.
And poor me i got to use this laggy laptop :(
Siangyee texted me this morning telling me his going malaysia.
Sorry i didnt reply you. I only saw it when i woke up! (:
Jaslyn.K asked if i wanna go study with them tmr.
But im sorry i cant. I got to be a good girl and stay at home.
I miss me Cliques you know?
I miss them crapping with me!!!
Since 12 June i didnt see them le :(
I think the next time i see them is probably school reopen!
But i need to get back my stuff from Ts.
I left everything at his hse on the bbq day.
I miss my cousins too :(
I miss everyone in the world now.
My sister is now lying infront of me chatting on the phone with her Baby!
And im looking at her with that sweet smile on her face.
I don know if i should get irritated by her or be envious of her?
Im irritated cause she always talk to him and ignore me :(
But im envious because she got a boyfriend to talk to her on the phone.
Hahas IM CURRENTLY GETTING VERY HUNGRY :(
Who can send food to me? hahas :D

No comments:
Post a Comment