01 June 2009

Hahas. i know im not suppose to be here.
But whatever, i cant resist that temptation.
So im still here. I think im the cause of Xj keep Dc-ing leh.
It seems like everytime i chat with her on MSN.
then she Dc-ed. hais. SORRY DEAREST! :(
i didnt manage to finish what im suppose to finish today.
i always say i wanna mug but can i really do it?
i have no confidence in myself.
i know i cant give up on myself or else no one can help me.
After my previous post, i tried to calm myself down.
I really sat there trying to do my maths and SS.
But i suddenly cant rmb how to do anything.
Even the source base question of SS.
I don know whats wrong with me!
I can feel the urgency of N level coming.
I keep telling ppl i wanna study, i wanna mug.
But i just don seem to be doing it.
I REALLY WANNA DO WELL...
BUT THESE HAD ALREADY SHOW ME...
I CANT.... :((((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment