Hahas im glad to get news from you already XJ.
Its okay lah. I also got tons of things to tell you.
Talk to you after MYE then (: Love ya XuanJun:D
School was fine today(:
Sitting with Sandy everyday in class in fun.
She always cheer me up when im sad.
I love you lah GIRLFRIEND (:
Don worry, i will always be by ur side no matter what.
I failed my Poa test...
I flunked my Hist test ytd.
And tmr, i think im going to flunk my SS test too.
Hais. i got no more confidence in my studies like the previous term anymore.
Ive lost hope perhaps? but i promise my friends never to give up.
So i will try. Thanks for Jaslyn always being there when i cried.
Thanks Michelle BGF, Cleon BRO & Sandy GF for cheering me up just now.
Love you guys! Im going to buy my new hp tonight.
So happy. okays, got to study now. tkcares ppl.
Will be MIA till exams are over.
JIAYOUS EVERYONE FOR MYE ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment