HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY(:
HAPPY 2ND MONTH BGF!
Ive changed my blogskin.
I suddenly having craving for plain skins.
So i changed to this. (:
I got back my results on Monday.
See how sucky it is :/
English: 53%
Maths: 73%
Chinese: 61%
C.Humans: 48%
C.Science: 60%
POA: 44.5%
Im so dissappointed in myself this time round.
But i knew i didnt put in hard work.
This week was my relaxing week.
Next week onwards, its not the start of my holiday.
But yet, its the start of my intensive :D
I wanted it myself.
I want to score real well.
So i will be mugging real hard at home.
I will only be out with friends that i owe them :D
One friend perhaps one outing only.
Sorry guys. Ive really not much time already.
Tmr, i will be watching Night At the Museum 2 with CLIQUE(:
Long time didnt go out with them le.
Cause i always lazy to go out, sorry guys!
Tmr shall take pics and update them.
Im BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment