07 March 2012

Finally Back to blogging.
Abit lagging of news but exams are finally over since 2 weeks ago.

27 February
Just right after DBMS paper, the MEME CLIQUE left for an outing together.
We went to Orchard for a walk then headed down to NorthPoint in the evening
for Seoul Garden. As usual, we had lots of fun and laughters along the way.
We really enjoyed the last day we had together as classmates.
Deep inside our hearts, we are really upset that we will not be
in the same class anymore. But we didn't want to show it out.
We always end our day with spamming of photos in Nicholas's DSLR.
But this time, it was different. We still would not kick the habit of
spamming photos but.... we had a really special and warm group hug.
I believed we really did enjoy ourselves alot that day.
And i swear im so gonna miss you guys!
I really could not imagine poly life without you guys!
I LOVE YOU GUYS, THE MEME CLIQUE♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



28 February
Just right on the next day, as it was officially holidays.
I met DarrenBUDDY, JaslynLilPiggy and WilsonBuddy (:
We went to airport to walk and have our lunch @ pastamania.
After that we made our way to Tampines and went to look at the new IKEA.
Had lots of fun but yet tiring day that day.
Afterall, since holiday started ive been enjoying myself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


4 March
I had a haircut that i was actually quite upset about it.
But after that, i realised its not that bad afterall (:

Photobucket


7 March
I finally met Boyf♥ for a lunch date.
We took very long to decide what to eat and finally settled down with BillyBombers.
The whole restaurant was empty and boyf was kidding then he booked the whole restaurant.
After that we walked around buying my new organizer and shopping.
It was a short yet sweet and enjoyable date i had.
Thanks boyf♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment