11 March 2012

Dinner Dates ♥

LilPiggy & I

I love the lighting ♥
Buddy/Bro/GoodFriend/DarrenSeah ♥
Stupidly wanting to look like autobots! HAHA

Since holiday started, we, The Muffets, had been meeting up for often dinner dates. Austin and Darren is doing fine for their part-time job right now. For two days, we met them after their work for dinner. They look damn exhausted but they were still reluctant to go home and rest yet, accompanied us for dinner. In the bright sight, their last day of work is on the coming Thursday (15th). Even though it was short meet ups, but we never fail to bring a smile back home at the end of the day. We gossip, share our secrets and also share about our poly lives. I'm really fortunate and glad that even though we had been in different school for 1 year already, but the friendship bond we have together is so strong that nothing has changed. We are still as close as ever.

This coming Saturday(17th) is Boyf's 19th birthday and our 25th monthsary. I will just being him a small surprise as I'm really officially broke. I know he will understand me. As for Wilson, his birthday is on the (20th). Boyf and Darren will be having camp and i will be leaving to Bintan on that day. Thus, I'm not sure how we are going to settle his birthday but i will try to plan something for even though i'm reluctant to do so.
Will be back blogging whenever there's events.

Looking Forward To:
1. Miss Lee's place w THE MEME CLIQUE(13th) ♥
2. Bintan Trip w Family (20th-22th) ♥
3. Chalet with SecSchoolClique(26th-28th) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment