16 September 2010

Tmr is the last paper and PRELIMS are officially over (:
Yipee! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:
I have said my piece and so it has end.
I know today is your birthday but do you think i actually care?
I just hate being malign for nothing.
Im not going to bring matters up again.
I have already stopped provoking you long time ago.
But you came provoking me like all over again for no damn good reason.
Never, its over! Forget it ((:

Tmr is the 17th like finally. So what does that mean?
Baby and I had passed another month being together.
Tmr is Baby and mine 7th month!
Morning we are having Poa Paper 1 from 8am to 9 am.
After that im gonna go home get change and meet him.
Shall post again tmr when im free about what happened tmr (:
Anyway, this blog is only for me to write how i feel ma?
Got people read i also don know de. haha ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment