14 September 2010

Do friends really leave you at the moment when you cherish her the most?
Why do i always tend to lost a friend when i cherish her the most.
Once again, i feel that my friend is drifting away from me.
I cried.. terribly!!! And i swear i cried till my eyes are like dry now :(
Im not trying to gain ur sympathy.
I just wanna let you know how much you mean to me.
I cant believe im like totally off ur friend list.
Everytime i look at facebook, all i see is Her or Her name.
Where's mine? You even comment on their profile like everyday.
What about me? :( At home text you call you? With either one of them.
In school see you wanna talk to you? With either one of them.
May i know how important am i to you?????!!!!!?????!!!!!?????!!!!!
im not going to conclude now cause ive decided to have a talk with you tmr.
I hope that the outcome will be positive and i believe it will (:

No comments:

Post a Comment