22 June 2010

Ive known this person for quite sometime alr.
She knows my name and i do know hers too.
But we nvr really talked before.
On Sunday, i finally get to really chat with him.
Her name is Yijun (:
She is really nice girl.
I love chatting with her.
Even though i started talking to her not for long,
but we already trusted each other with some secrets.
Im glad im beginning to know new friends that are worth knowing.

On Sunday night, i also got to know a truth of something.
Even though i think she deserves it, but somehow im feeling abit soft hearted.
Should i just let it be and let her get her punishment?
Maybe i really should :/
But i seriously nvr expect him to be such a B******!
He is even worst than his girlfriend? WTH!

To Somebody:
I know im not being sensitive cause i can tell that since the starting of this year, you have already been like bullying me. At first i took it like you are just playing. But sometimes ur actions are just getting too overboard. I hate it! You push me aside when im not even blocking you yet you act as though you didnt do anything and be urself. And urself have a really bad attitude. Maybe everyone doesnt want to voice it out to you cause they still treat you as a friend and they have nvr get this type of treatment that you had been giving me. I know our friendship was really hard to salvage. But if you keep continue like that? its really even harder. I still treat you as a friend though. Now it only depends on whether you are willing to change ur attitude towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment