18 September 2009


Finally i found time to update!
This pic was taken during Mich's&YY's birthday celebration at Jas's hse. We really had a fun day and im glad Mich enjoyed it.HAPPY BELATED BGF^^!Yanyi's birthday is on monday, but its a public holiday.So... Happy Advanced birthday DARLING :D Time seem to pass faster and faster each day.1 week gone and im left with 2 more weeks to my last few N level papers. I still have not start revising my Hist for goodness sake. But yet..... im looking forward to the chalet!!! ^^ For the first time im having chalet with this clique.My Ex-Clique had separated and only a few are tgt with me now.This time round, im able to go with BGF!, LilPiggy!, Aiai! & Beloved! :DI have a bad news. I had officially lost my voice lately. LOL!I had a sore throat on Mon.Then Tues, cough.Wed, lost abit of voice.Thurs, cannot even talk.TODAY! got abit of voice back, but still so low de. LOLClique keep making fun of me :( hahas.i hope i will recover soon and i can eat the food i want!
I miss MAC! SPICY STUFF! LAKSA!!! :(((((((((((((((((((( Oh, BFF! ive sent your ltr. wanted to sent on mon.But kept forgetting. only sent out YTD! so sorry.Dearest! got smthing to tell me, i will find you when my voice is okay le!
TAKECARES EVERYONE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment