09 September 2009


Can i turn back time? Who can tell me?
I really didnt mean to hurt you.
I hurt you unintentionally. I just hope you could understand.
Accept my apology. Im SORRY! :(
I will try to balance out, i SWEAR! but give me time.
Ive got to learn.....


Didnt expect my first post for Sept to be so upsetting.
the 1st 3 papers for N's are finally over.
But there are more stress ones coming.
I hope this can be over and done with real soon.
I want to concentrate on mending our friendship.
I want our clique to hang out tgt 4eva.
Is that possible? hais... all i can say is im sorry and i will change.
even though i don know how, but i will try.
Im not sure if im able to post on their birthday so wishes in advance!
HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY MICHELLE BGF! ^^
HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY JIAYING BFF! <3
HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDYA YANYI DARLING! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment