07 July 2009


Im glad that im able to post at least a pic for this post.

Im not sure when i can post again because i will be really busy these days.

I know now my tagboard is so dead. No ones tagging :(

But its okay... Maybe i will be back on thursday for a short while.

Cause its my Uncle 1 year death anniversary.

I guessed as much school reopen will be homework, homework and homework.

Ytd i received a phone call at 8pm+ telling me i have N level english oral today.

I couldnt sleep the whole night as i was really afraid. It was too sudden.

But today's oral turn out well :) Thanks to all encouragement from my friends.

Okay i got to go do homework now, or else i cant sleep.

Friends, contact me in other ways :)

Sms, phone calls, letters? anything! i will reply asap!

Xuanjun: Thanks for ur present from perth! Loves! :)

Jiaying: Reply my letter ASAP okay? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment