12 July 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAILING ((:
Hey Girl! 16 years old already leh! 12 days time and it will be my turn. You owe me a present uh! I will get a belated present for you real soon. Sorry! :)

A weekend just ended like that.
Ytd, went to my grandma's place.
As usual, we cousins sat tgt and did our homework.
And i only finished two pathetic POA question. ARGH!
But i managed to finished my Chinese Compo just now :)
Earlier this afternoon, i quarelled with my mum again.
We always argue because i have no time to go marketting with her.
I told her only have time in the early afternoon to accompany her.
But who knows pioneer mall's Giant don have the ingredients my mum want.
But i told her i no time le. i need to go home and finish my work.
She got angry with me. Came home ask my bro to go with her.
But my bro refused too. In the end she went herself.
Im really guilty but i really cant. Sorry :(
I always quarrell with her because i have no time.
After her work, she wants me to meet her at Jp for dinner.
But i cant, i need to finish homework to hand in tmr.
Hais... I really wished i could. Im sorry :(
But she's fine now already. Please try to understand my situation right now!(:

Tmr will be another day of school.
Im happy to see my friends but i don like hmworks.
No choice! promised to work hard!
Tmr MR KUMAR is BACKKKK!!!! (((:

Somethings are meant to be left unsaid.
I wont pester you anymore, i swear.
Im sorry if i had been annoying you.
Ive got to leave you or i will only be hurting myself.
Sorry! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment