22 December 2008

Sorry for the super short post just now as i was rushing off to watch my show. Now im back :D
Cleon Ong, dont say you never owe me anything.
Don you remeber you broke something that belongs to me?
Don feel guilty about it alright? You just owe me something.
Hehes! Yes, Im evil :P (Cleon teach de :/)
The Love Blossom two is damn nice. So is Little Nonya! :D
Enjoyed watching. Now Bro and Mum is watching Desperate housewife.
COol! Her whole family actually survivied the tornado?
Its like a MIRACLE! (DO i believe in miracles?)
But an old lady died in the tornado. Hais.
Damn poor thing lah :( I feel so sad for her good friend. :(
Now Sis should be on her way back from her.
I guessed that she should reach home around 11.00pm.
She cant take long to reach home? I suggest to my mum that if she's not home by 11.00pm, We shall lock the door! (Again, im evil :P) LOL!!! ...
Faster come home lah Sister! Anyways, i saw my God-Brother's girlfriend's blog. I feel so sad for her. And really,
i just don understand why he wanna break up with her?
Its his first girlfriend, i bet he love her alot. But i just wonder why.
Before he left, he was still talking to me and telling me how cute his girlfriend is. Sometimes i just dont understand.
Its just like when someone is already having the happiness she wanted,
everything will just suddenly change. In just one second.
I really experienced that. And i definately know how she feel.
I feel sad for her. But i cant blame my God-Brother, i believe he got his troubles too. ACTUALLY, Until now,
i don believe we teenage having relationships will last.
THat's the reason why im single. Hahas! :D
But of course i wish my friends that are attached will last long with their love ones! (: Maybe except a few? LOL!
(Why am i always evil at times? :/ OMG!)
But guess what? I will treat me people bad and evil if they treat me that way. I will love people as much as they love me.
And i will treat them good if they treat me good too :D
Okays i shall post till here! People that reads my blogs are people that loves me!
Thanks all LOVE ONES! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment