30 December 2008

Firstly, THanks to Cleon and Tecksiang to be my listening
ears last night and yes... i was so damn moody last night.
Blame myself for having such itchy hands to go pack my table.
Found a letter, or maybe called a note that wrote about my feelings
in this past whole year of 2008. Reminded me of all the sad stuff
that happen throughout this year.
It made me cried non-stop.
It made me keep on thinking nonsensically.
It made me talk crazily.
It made me had a sleepless night.
Because of just one note, it affected me real lots.
Slept only like at 3am. I promised Cleon i will stop thinking.
I did. But i just couldnt get to sleep. So i laid there.
Instead of thinking about sad stuff, i thought about happy stuff.
That made me feel better. (:
So simple saying, im better today. hahas!
I cant stand my house with clothes piling like a mountain.
I washed and folded all the clothes today.
I cleaned the floor too (:
Then i sat down and did my holiday assignments.
Realised that i left damn little. But i was just lazy to do.
I wanna have a new beginning in 2009.
So i shall forget all the unhappiness and begin my new life :D
Im so looking forward to the new year.
I have many unfulfiled wish and i realised i have no goals
but just dreams. I should start making goals.
But i do not know what goals i want. So i shall start thinking now.
Hahas. Okayokay! I realise i talk alot on my blog recently.
So i shall stop here. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment