I have been working at TOP JP since the start of this year, Jan 2013. On the 27th Aug, we had a company dinner at Shang Ri La Hotel, The Line Shop.
One person costs about $92 (shock!!!!)
The restaurant serves International Buffet and to me, the food there is still acceptable but, I will not recommend the oreo cheesecake. -.-
The restaurant serves International Buffet and to me, the food there is still acceptable but, I will not recommend the oreo cheesecake. -.-
Anyway, this was the first time all of us turned up for a gathering together. We finally had the chance to update each other on our lives and also enjoy our fun times together ♥♥♥
After dinner we went to the hotel lobby and took lots of photos and polaroids. However, I only have a few in hand to post here. So I shall let the photographs do the talking (:
No comments:
Post a Comment