Finally, i had a date with this dear boy of mine. Since the start of holidays, we had been busy with our stuff and hardly had the chance to have a date together. Even though it was a short date we had together, but it was rather sweet and fun. We met at Vivo, wanting to go try the one free cone for Ben&Jerrys but unfortunately, the queue was crazy. So we decided to just walk around. Soon, we went to the sky garden to take some pictures. After that, went to buy ticket for "Wrath of the Titans". Dinner at Bei Shang Chun Restaurant and off to the movie. Lastly, slacked at the sky garden for awhile and then trained home (:
Thinking about it, it's gonna me the last date before he leave for Philipines on the 10th. After he leave, we will be having a long distance relationship. I fear for that day to come. I cannot imagine myself without him for almost 6 months or more? I couldn't contact him when i need to. But think of it positively, it's a test to our relationship. I have the Sai Gang and the Meme Clique and accompany me. I believe this six months will pass really quickly. Boyf, please do take care of yourself and do remember to contact me whenever you can alright? I LOVE YOU & MISS YOU :(





No comments:
Post a Comment