



Yipee! I had been so long since i posted here!
I do not have the habit of frequent updates so please do not mind readers (:
YTD, we went Mr David Chua's hse to bai nian like what we always do^^
And just at his house. A miracle had happened.
Yanyi and i have already been back to close friends like before for awhile le.
As for Michelle.C. I thought that it was impossible.
Who knows, ytd, Yanyi suggested me to make a first move to talk to Mich.
I didnt dare at all. In the end, i only said Bye to her when we were leaving.
After we left, we texted (:
We decided to forgive and forget everything! ^^
And this time, a miracle have really happen in my life (:
After reconciling with her, i felt like i have let down a huge burden.
Im really very happy. And this is all thanks to YANYI ((:
After, i went to Causeway with Esther, Ivory, Shawn.T, Shawn.L, Wenrong, WeiXian, Cleon, Darren, Austin and Weijing! ((:
Had lots of fun taking nonsensical photos! HAHA!
WE will have a gatherings next month ((: This time, Suggesting KBOX!!!!!^^
No comments:
Post a Comment