Im back here posting once again.
The previous post was short and sweet.
Didn't want to emphasise much on what happened.
Now, all i could say is i will strive really hard and prove mum wrong.
Ytd, im really happy! I accompanied Baby to gp KFC
as he went to find Ms Cai with Shawn and Ts for Maths consultation.
I was really happy because ive finally feel that ive nvr lost .. as a friend.
I always thought that he hated me and will nvr be friends anymore.
But who knows when he saw me sitting there alone ytd,
he came over and talked to me.
It had been a long time since we really sat down and talked.
Thanks .. You should know im talking abt you.
I doubt you will like me to mention ur name so ya.... Sorry!
Today, my day started horribly.
I woke up with horrible mentrual cramps.
Suppose to have my breakfast but didnt have the appetite.
Took panadol and took a nap.
When i woke up, i felt so much better.
But sadly, i had no food to eat.
So ive not had anything since this morning till now.
Wanted Baby to accompany me out to eat but he gotta study.
Nvm, these days, cant really talk much with Baby.
He had to study and so do i.
Okay, i gotta get back to my books already.
Waiting for Baby's call.......
No comments:
Post a Comment