Today had maths paper 1 and chinese paper 2.
Walao! MrLim always make me so stress sia.
MrLim, don put too high hopes on me.
I definately did not do well for prelims. Sorry.
Chinese paper turned out to be difficult.
I totally wanna give up half way sia.
End up i persevered till the end.
But i think my answer anyhow write de loh.
After school, waited for mich, shawn & ts's oral to start.
After that me, xueming, brandon, jaslyn, austin, jiayuan, gabriel and weijing,
proceeded to GekPoh KFC. Jy, Austin and Jaslyn went home.
End up only Jy and Austin came back.
Went to basketball court there see them play basketball.
Funny sia they play. so many stunts de.
Especially that TAI JIAN! LOL :x
around 4 plus 5 jaslyn came.
then slacked around, till 5 plus, xueming and i sian le.
So we both went home. then the rest stayed there.
I love being with them. (even though, always bully me :p )
They joke around and really make me laugh. Let me be so trouble-free. :)
I really wish we could hang out tgt like that 4eva! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment